Mold, dust mites, pet dander, cigarette smoke or a combination of any of these can cause a less than fresh smell in your home. Or worse, these toxins might be kicking up your allergies and causing colds, flu and bronchitis to recur. The right balance of humidity and purified air reduces mold and mildew growth, controls dust, dander and mite allergies, and combats respiratory, throat, and ear infections from airborne bacteria and viruses.
We’ll help you pick the right system based on allergens present in your home. The products we install bring sunshine into your system and give your home that fresh-after-a-spring-rain quality to the air your family breathes.
There are three types of airborne contaminants; particles, biologicals, and chemical gases. And most of them are not even visible to the naked eye. The American Lung Association tells us that breathing particles that measure below three microns in size can be detrimental to our health and 98% of all particles we breathe are less than one micron in size. That’s some small stuff that disposable filters cannot remove from the air. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) states that our indoor air environment can be two to 10 times worse than the worst outside air.
Think the filter you buy once a year, ok maybe every other year, is doing the trick?
Your store bought filter is much like a chain link fence, if you throw a basketball at it, it will keep the ball from going through the fence. But if you throw a handful of BB pellets at it, they will pass right through. That’s what’s happening right now, most of the toxins in your home are BBs not basketballs. Our filtration products capture both the basketballs and the BBs.
- Polarized media air cleaner – uses static charge like a magnet to trap airborne particles and filter them out of your home’s air.
- Kill mold, bacteria, and viruses and sanitize your heating and air conditioning system with UVC Germicidal light and UVV Oxidizing systems.
- Whole home evaporative humidifiers and steam humidifiers. We’re here to help you select the right type of humidifier for your home.
- Whole home dehumidifiers reduce the growth of mold, mildew, dust mites and musty smells.
- A/C pan treatments – we will keep your air conditioning system’s drain pans clean and flowing freely.