We filter and purify our water, but what about our indoor air? Improving your indoor air quality can reduce allergies and the spread of sickness.
Mold, dust mites, pet dander, cigarette smoke or a combination of any of these can cause a less than fresh smell in your home. Or worse, these toxins might be kicking up your allergies and causing colds, flu and bronchitis to recur.
Are you experiencing these problems?
We have a solution! The right balance of humidity and purified air reduces mold and mildew growth, controls dust, dander and mite allergies, and combats respiratory, throat, and ear infections from airborne bacteria and viruses. We can 100% help you improve your indoor air quality today!
Think the filter you buy once a year, ok maybe every other year, is doing the trick? Your store bought filter is much like a chain link fence, if you throw a basketball at it, it will keep the ball from going through the fence. But if you throw a handful of BBs at it, they will pass right through. That’s what’s happening right now, most of the toxins in your home are BBs not basketballs. Our air purifier products capture both the basketballs and the BBs.
- Polarized media air cleaner: Uses static charge like a magnet to trap airborne particles and filter them out of your home’s air.
- UVC Germicidal light and UVV Oxidizing systems: Kills mold, bacteria, and viruses and sanitizes your heating and air conditioning system.
- Humidifier: We’re here to help you select the right type of humidifier for your home by offering whole home evaporative humidifiers and steam humidifiers.
- Whole home dehumidifiers: Adding this reduces the run time on your air conditioning system and helps combat the growth of mold, mildew, dust mites and musty smells that linger in the home.
- A/C pan treatments: We will keep your air conditioning system’s drain pans clean and flowing freely while reducing odor causing algae growth.
We’ll help you pick the right indoor air quality system based on allergens present in your home. The air purifier products we install bring sunshine into your system and give your home that fresh-after-a-spring-rain quality to the air your family breathes.
- There are three types of airborne contaminants: particles, biologicals, and chemical gases. And most of them are not even visible to the naked eye.
- The American Lung Association tells us that breathing particles that measure below three microns in size can be detrimental to our health and 98% of all particles we breathe are less than one micron in size. That’s some small stuff that disposable filters cannot remove from the air.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) states that our indoor air environment can be two to 10 times worse than the worst outside air.
Improve your indoor air quality and kick mold, musty smells and viruses to the curb with our air purifier solutions. Your health and safety are important to us. Call us today at: 440-428-3905 and let us help you find the best solution to enhance your home’s indoor air quality.