Clean, uncontaminated water is a must in any household.
That’s why we specialize in home water filtration services specific to Lake, Geauga and Ashtabula counties! Have peace of mind with every glass of water and let us help you get great tasting water that lengthens the lifespan of your plumbing.
Are you experiencing these problems?
If you notice that your city water tastes funny or if you have hard well water – we have water filtration solutions that are perfect for removing unwanted tastes and contaminants. These are some common issues we see in our area:
- Hard Water: We hear it a lot, but you might not know what it means for you. Hardness is a measure of the amount of minerals, primarily calcium and magnesium, dissolved in water. If you have high levels, you’ll see white spots on dishes, you might have dry skin and hair, or stains on faucets and fixtures.
- High Iron Water: Does your water have a metallic taste to it? Water contaminated with iron can display rusty, red-brown stains on your fixtures, sinks and tubs. If you have well water, you may experience clogs in your pumps and sprinklers.
- Acid Water: Have you ever noticed blue-green or rust stains on fixtures, or corrosion build up on faucets? That is a clear indication that you have high levels of acidic water moving throughout your home.
- Hydrogen Sulfide: If you’ve smelled rotten eggs after turning on a faucet, you know what we’re talking about. Not only is it stinky, but sulfide-contaminated water can stain laundry and fixtures.
We offer a range of solutions to solve any water filtration issue your home might be showing you. Our trained technicians live locally and know this area well, you can trust them to suggest a healthy water filtration option for you and your family.
We design, install and maintain water filtration systems including water softeners, reverse osmosis, carbon filters, chlorinating systems, and particle filtration. If you have municipal/city or county water – our water filtration systems filter out harmful chemical contaminants and carcinogens.
Are you in tune with your well water pump? Maybe you can hear it constantly running or noticed your electricity bill has spiked, it might be time to repair or replace it. Have an 8” pipe or a 2’ lid in your yard? Whether it’s a drilled or dug well, we handle both.
- Jet pump (located in your basement or utility area)
- Pressure tank
- Submersible pump (located in the well)
- Well water electrical lines
- Well water lines
Is your pump giving you problem? Give us a call at: 440-428-3905. We install or repair all components attached to your well water pump. We’ll help you use less electricity and maximize water pressure in your home. Plus, we can walk you through upgrading your well water pump’s pressure tank if needed, which will increase water volume while maintaining water pressure.